Auto Insurance

Get Car And Property Insurance That Fits Your Needs

Get Car And Property Insurance That Fits Your Needs

Contact our independent insurance agency in Evansville & Newburgh, IN to discuss your options

Every state requires drivers to carry some form of auto insurance, whether it's collision insurance or general liability insurance. If you're pulled over as an uninsured driver, you risk facing legal consequences. But how can you find the auto/property insurance policy that's right for you? Gaslin Insurance Agency is here to help.

Based out of Evansville, IN, we've been helping clients take out high-quality insurance policies that fit their budgets for more than 40 years. Reach out today to learn more about what we can do for you.

What does auto insurance cover?

Not every auto insurance policy is the same. Coverage types include:

  • Property insurance: coverage of damage to or theft of your car
  • General liability insurance: coverage that pays for your legal responsibility to others for injury or property damage
  • Medical insurance: coverage that pays for the cost of injuries, rehabilitation or sometimes funeral expenses

Call today to consult with us for free. We'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.